CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Long Time, Big News!

So I really do not know why I have been slacking! So much has been happining! First of all, It was my 1 year anniversary for blogging! Whoo was going to blog that day but I... didn't for some reason.

Ok so 1st of all, I was able to go to Yellowstone Park! I am so happy about that! So much happened. Saw a ton of cool stuff and also saw the Lewis and Clark caves! I realize that I should really post my pictures, but it would take up a TON of room, so I will put all my trip pictures into a folder on photobucket since I am just that cool. Due to my lack of patience, I haven't put EVERY picture but near.
http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd22/
BritishFreak411/Yellowstone%20Trip/
copy and paste it =P

Soo basically the summer is about over. It has been cold and rainy here lately. What can I say?

My friends and I started a youtube account! it is www.youtube.com/FreakyKylieFans


Made it myself :D it has a cool font I found. But yesssssss it is great!

I watched a Kylie dvd called White Diamond. It is sooooo great!!!! I mean like I loved it. My fav dvd ever I must say. Anyway I will upload some clips.

Kylie is BORED!


What better thing to do with a Mac Laptop?!


OK enough is enough. I will publish this and get it over with. I have been watching... stuff and doing... stuff. UGH ok bye

0 comments: