CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Vote For Saxon!

Mood: Sick





Hi! It has been 3 days since I last wrote... I think. Anyway, I am sick. Bleh. So I watched the whole Season 3 of Doctor Who in 3 days. Very good!! Loved it. Mr. Saxon (the master is so cool! lol. Even tho he is evil. All the episodes were extrodinary. Watched them online...
Watched Sylvia Browne on Montel. The truth is, she is a liar. I actually do not like her anymore. She gets the little things right but the big things? She suck. Oh ya this year is gonna be the worst year for tornadoes. The year is almost gone and we are still ok. Oh ya the year only has 90 years to live. Ya, over my dead body. Take a look at this clip he got a very bi case like... WRONG! Listen!




From the Doctor Who episode Blink


Doctor Who, Here Come The Drums, Voo Doo Child Seen


Doctor Who Smith and Jones Clip


Daleks! (I really hate them)

0 comments: