CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Laughing Cuz We Can

Mood: Confused





HI! Haven't wrote in like... three days!! EEEEK! Well in school we did... nothing again. In Science we split up the points we think our group deserved. I gave myself a lot cuz i DID EVERYTHING! shhhhh. Ok I choir we watched this retarded movie called Anastatia. I think is sucked personally. In English, we wrote more of our persuasive paper. In math we practiced more of the elimination method and yep. Here is an example.





Solve the simultaneous equations
3x - y = 12, 2x + y = 13
3x - y = 12 --------(1)
2x + y= 13 --------(2)

Add equation (1) to equation (2), i.e.,
(3x - y) + (2x + y) = 12 + 13

When this is done, the terms in y cancel out and we are left with one unknown x.

i.e., (3x - y) + (2x + y) = 12 + 13
5x = 25
x = 5

Substitute x = 5 into (1): 3(5) - y = 12
y = 3

x = 5 and y = 3 is the solution of the simultaneous equations.




See? Cool huh? Anyway in social studies, we worked on our project. We have to make a powerpoint. Cameron said he wanted the backround to be of people from Harry Potter. I found a background and we didnt like it. So I typed in Brittany Spears, and found a picture of a guy that had a sign that said that he loves Brittany Spears and put it as the background. SOO FUNNY!! lol. We put the wallpaper as this picture that i LOVE soooo much. lol





























What the heck?? I NO!



This is Gilbert. He is an idiot. Sry but he is! I mean I dont know... WEIRD! It is on my Sims 2 game. I am going to take more pict



























My girl seeing the first snow. How nice. That blue thing is her neckalce that like... floats when she bends over. Weird. lol.




























here is my girl totally bawling her eyes out because I got rid of her dog. Well I had 2 dogs and they HATED each other, so I got rid of one of them.




























She is posing for the picture! Gosh i LOVE her shirt. lol. I downloaded it. (:


































Oh this doggy is the best! She loves tv, but she is watching some lady play the piano. BORING!






























Supid girl hit a pipe!! WHYYYYY?????!!!!!!! No more digging 4 treasure!





























Gilbert teaching the baby to walk. How cute























I gave Henry away. Good doggy like window! Arg my floor in the bathroom is all like... watery. Stupid baby makes a mess!






















Burning leaves!!






















Idiot cant run on a tredmill!!! And I cant spell it!!! (:






















Here is Gilbert Rapping. Ok I couldnt resist it was so... stupid and funny!




Gonna go play it! SEEEYA!

0 comments: