CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Vidoes Galore!

Mood: Busy





Wow I love videos! Here r some more AWSOME videos of all kind!




I love this video since I saw it on On The Lot last year! Enjoy


Getta Room






This is How A Heart Breaks by Rob Thomas. He is a great singer but this is a freky music video...





This is Torchwood Declassified for Episode 9, Random Shoes. I love that episode! I explained it to Mariah really badly. Im like.. Then he got hit by a car... but he loved Gwen! It is true and funny. lol. see HAHAHA





Oh I hate this song. Lol. But Mariah and I sing it ALL the time. Like promised a LONG time ago, here is I Wanna Have Your Babies by Natasha Bedingfield




I'll Sue Ya by Weird Al!! SOOO FUNNNNYYY!




That is it For Now! YAY

0 comments: