CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sheep!

Mood: Calm




Hello! Great day today! Well I watched the great Doctor Who and Torchwood. Doctor Who was really good in my eyes. They played the song Mr. Blue Sky by ELO which I love. This guy was in a group of people who were studying the Doctor. Then they tracked down Jackie, Jackie gets mad, Rose gets mad, man is in love with concrete and ya. Very very... good is all I have to say. And this is my favorite picture from the episode! Lookie!













OK... scary...

Torchwood was just...weird. Not one of my favorite episodes. It was sorta sad thought and it proves that Owen DOES have a heart and Gwen can act a lot like a stubborn mother.

Here is a clip of my new favorite movie, Evan Almighty!! I love how funny it is! If you haven't already seen it or seen a preview (which is like... no one) watch this!




That's about it! Seeya later!

0 comments: