CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Delusional Tacos

Our Amish fireplace came today. OH JOY! You know those Amish always make good stuff! Or is it the Germans? Oh hell.

As a child, I used to read those Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark. I mean, other kids would read Amelia Bedelia, Curious George, that kind of stuff. I enjoyed the sick and messed up stories. The most disturbing part of the books were not the disturbing stories but the disturbing images. Take these for example. http://www.scaryforkids.com/pics/stories-to-tell-01.jpg
I read those books over and over again. Until the stories seeped into my childish brain and screwed me up. Maybe that is why when asked what board game I would like to have, I picked out a oujia board.
Another book I highly enjoyed as a kid was Chicken Fried Rat. A book FULL of urban legends in kid form. Like the one about the woman putting her poodle in the microwave? Ya I loved that kind of stuff. No wonder I never got into the Harry Potter and Twilight stuff. Haha.

Ok what is my point for this post? There is none. Well, I am waiting for my iphone to arrive in the mail, whenever. BOO

It would suck to be delusional. Like there is that disease where guys think their penis is shrinking and will soon disappears. AW:(

0 comments: