CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 22, 2012

Postchildhood

I see that blogger has a new layout. Hmm.... ok this will take some getting used to, though it's not like I come on here much anyhow!

I am currently using the app Songza on my phone. I have had it for a while but since I am so extremely unorganized on my iPhone, it has been lost. But I have found it! I enjoy it. Wow, was that not an incredibly boring statement? So... banal! Pedestrian! Those are about the only words I remember from AP Literature and sadly, they mean the same flippin thing. Man, my luck sucks.

Well I bought a car! And then the wheel came off. See? I told you my luck sucks. I knew it was going to come off despite Mariah telling me it certainly would not come off. When it came off I was just like "shit shit shit shit shit." I was more concerned about the price it would cost to fix the damage. Was about 200 bucks. So it could have been a lot worse right? The worse part was telling people that my wheel came off and them saying "oh so your wheel came off...." yes it came off fucktard, why would I lie to you!? You are lucky that I want to hang out with you at all because honestly, I would rather come home and rant on the internet!

Have you, whomever you may be, hear the song Sleepyhead by Passion Pit? It is weird. What commercial was it on? I MUST REMEMBER! Wasn't something going backwards? Hmm fuck it. 

ANYHOW! It feels pretty cool to be 18. Well, it really feels no different. I don't feel like I have graduated high school. But I have the photos to prove I did that much! Then my aunt and uncle threw this very nice party at my grandmas house. It was very lovely. Except for the giant ass poster of me they had in front of the house. That was pretty horrible. 

OOOOHHHHH and my choir teacher gave my a hug. It was pretty unavoidable. But I am glad he was able to say he was proud of me despite our differences..............

I was the happiest graduate there.

I got to hold Jennifer Hudson! Yes, my aunt thought that bringing Jennifer to my graduation was perfect!

Woo party

It is the cake I got! And didnt have any of! (I hate chocolate cake)

Josh and I are sexy beasts.

0 comments: