CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 10, 2011

An Impossible Princess?

I am so weird. So so so weird. How in the world did I end up like this? Guess that makes me an impossible princess because she's pretty fucked up herself. She flies in the ocean and swims in the skies! Hmm. . .

I wish I could marry Falco. He is amazing. And charming. And also dead. . . but thats besides the point. He is my German hunk stud man!

Today I sang. I sang in the morning. I sang a song that I find very beautiful. Not that anyone cares. But I do. I must post a link so I can remember it one day when I'm old and moldy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf626jCdxbw
its so pretty.
so.
very.
pretty.
gives.
me.
chills.

I like pretty music. I like pop music. I like jazz music. I like rock music. I like foreign music. Not a rap fan. . . but MUSIC is what I like. Music that can make me cry. Tho many things can. . .

Hmm Ill. That is a very common feeling the last. . . 2 days. Ok hasnt been too long but I feel ill. Everyone is making me ill. My best friend Mariah has not made me ill. So the everyone statement is a shitty lie. Ugh I feel so sick even now. I only ate a few bites or breakfast. A few bites of lunch. A few bites of dinner. I even bough snacks. Don't know where they are now. Can't trust anyone it seems. Well thanks, guess you can have my snacks.

im backin up, backin up, backin up, backin up cuz my daddy taught me good. and I think maybe I should faint. . . but I dont! NO!

black hoody! white hoody!

OOHH WHY DO I NEED COFFEE NOW?!

coming down down down down

Ok wow I am sure a spaz. I got a drawing of Kate Bush in my yearbook. I did not feel ill at that point. I felt very happy.

Then I went to French instead of Choir and ate all the year two's food. It was good. Showed the teachers the Moustache video. They were amused. I seem to amuse Mrs. H. Well then I left.

HERO OF THE DAY SAVED MY LIFE SAVED MY LIFE!

that makes no sense. Anyhow, went to Prides room. Said to go to the library. Went there. She was there. Obviously. . . She said I could use her overhead to do my project so I did so. Now I have a drawing of that drowning lady. I am very happy about it. Guess I can go to college. She told me I couldn't. Now I can. That made my day. Or at least thats what she said to the man on the phone.

UGH sickness again. I remember the movie Brother Bear. Not the first time I watched it. But once I watched it Mariahs house. I was in 5th grade. She lived in a big house. Big white house with 2 stories. Full of Polly Pockets. And massaging chairs. And fried chicken. And a tree house. And a tire swing. And I remember I watched it there. Exciting huh? I miss those days. Im sure she does too. I wish I was a 5th grader. With just my cd player. And my Brother Bear soundtrack. Along with the Spirit soundtrack, Lion King soundtrack and Sound Of Music soundtrack. And Shania Twain. I liked her. I still do.

I think part of my hemostasis process has stopped working. Well, Im not bleeding. My scabs wont heal. On my leg and foot. But one of my scabs itch. Which means its still trying to heal itself.

I am being ignored. By a few people. More than that I suspect. Wonder if everythings ok. I worry too much. It would be nice if people would just answer me. Or at least say goodbye. Or something.

Id rather just fucking die. Hmm thats nice. Thats how I feel. I really would rather be dead. Fuck the future. Fuck everything. Im sick of crying. Makes my eyes poofy. Im not important to anyone. Well Im important to the people who hurt me. The people who ignore me. The people who manipulate me. The people who call me names. So getting rid of them theres no one. Just me. I like there just being me. But I don't much like myself either. Heh life really does suck

0 comments: