CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I am looking up music. Thats about all I do on the internet. Ha what a lie. No I just like looking up music. I mostly get Swedish music. Swedish bands and singers. The music is good tho. Most of what I find is linked to soundcloud, but theres this downloader thing I use to get the song since most of the songs are from less known artists and the songs aren't available anywhere. Like the band Set Fire Run. They are more electro pop. But they are amazing! Its pretty cool liking a band that very very little people know about.

Today I got my hair dyed. A darker red. I think it looks nice. Ate a sandwich. From. . . a place! It was good!

I like to take long breaks while writing my blogs.

I just took a long break.

So I am now back in a different mood.

My mood is like the sky.

Changes so often.

The outcome is often. . . unpredictable.

Maybe, unless you give me a present! :)

Im watching Eurovision 2011 videos. I don't get it. But I would love to go to the finale because it looks really fun. Minus the strange singers. The Swedish dude is gonna be popular, according to his song. . . . ok have fun.
Jedward scares me. What the hell is that Lipstick song? Ireland, you scare me. Sincerely, scared person.
BUT if I were nominated by my country to be in a continent wide contest I would be flattered. But Eurovision? Maybe not.
Ok sorry but a big what the fuck to XFactor for even allowing "Jedward" to get through! "its not cheeky, its annoying". And of course Louis would say yes because he's Irish. And Dannii is the queen of cocky. And Cheryl also had a sucky audition to become famous and stupid Louis let her in and DING she is now a really fucking annoying singer. But "very pretty".

I think I will go watch Waterloo Road. My mind keeps wandering. :( Thanks but not thanks

0 comments: