CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

You Know What?!

I don't know what BUT I can tell you something very annoying. When I press the tab button, my cursor goes away. How lame is that. How am I suppose to write a proper sentence when tab doesn't seem to want to tab for me?! I shun this computer. You know what I shun all computers. This I am using is a Mac. I hate Mac's because I can't seem to find good bittorrent client to use. They all suck and take forever. And I can't just leave my Mac on all night long like I can my PC. And most of the programs on here don't like to work like Stuffit and... more stuff lol. But anyway...

I don't seem to have a life at this point in my... life. Wait, that didn't make much sense. But it is 100 percent true. I spend most of my time doing things like watching Angry Video Game Nerd videos. Ya wow. I am obsessed with this dude. He is amazing. You gotta watch this. Even if it is 20 minutes long, it is absolutely amazing. But remember, Plumbers Don't Wear Ties! Actually this dude wears a few ties in the game/video/pictures that change simultaneously. Nevermind... go here :)

I miss Torchwood and Doctor Who :( But I am NOT looking forward to the new episode of Doctor Who which is The Water Of Mars or something retarded like that. What happened to all the cool monsters? Not just the obvious like Daleks or Cybermen or The Master. But the awesomely random ones like cat nurses or other things that I can't seem to think of because I can't concentrate lol. But if the enemy in this episode is water I am going to find that pretty pathetic. But I am looking forward to the David Tennant finale. Where I will cry and cry and cry and cry. But I mean it is going to be like the Series 4 finale where everyone seems to magically come back like BAM!
LOOKIE!
But whatever what do I know!

Oh and follow me on TWITTER

and my new converse shoes are amazing haha TURTLES!

0 comments: