CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Super Trooper

Howdy there!

I am so happy that school was good today. I got stuck with very little homework infact! I was able to copy (naughty naughty) Mariah and Emily's notes for AP World History. Ya I forgot my book at school over the weekend. Fail :(

Reason that the title of this blog is Super Trooper is because I am listening to Kylie's performance of the song at some Abba thing. I must say I love it very much :)




Look how happy she is! Tho I am not exactly sure what she is wearing, but it sure ain't as scary Lady Gaga's outfit for the VMA's. Eep I was shouting in horror!

VMA's are a whole other story... Ya we all know that Kayne West is a straight up jackass. The whole web was doing a flippin freak out for what was said to Taylor Swift. It was a jackass thing to say but people are overreacting. Really they are....

Nothing special to say at all at this moment so more tomorrow I hope :)

0 comments: