CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

2 AM

Oh boy it is just a tad late!

Awell. I don't care... do you? Anyway today I am in just one hell of a good mood. Simply because I have learned how to do a split screen video. And I finally did it using Adobe Premiere Elements 7. Not only am i horribly happy (oh my literary element) I am also just relieved. My goal is to start doing youtube videos. Here was my task list that I started making when I was 13 on wanting to make youtube videos... real youtube videos. Effects, HD, Wide Screen, u know all that jazz.

1. I wanted to be 15. Infact I wanted to make my first video when I turned 15 but the next rule I had to obey by did not allow me to

2. I had to have my braces out. I can not stand the way I talk or look with braces in videos. So well my braces came out the other day! Now I have a retainer so my speech is still quite impaired. I shall take it out for videos hows that!

3. I needed good video editing software. I used to only have Windows Movie Maker. I thought that was just fine but really it isnt. I got a mac with IMovie HD and I liked that but still I could not figure out how to export correctly and I am to lazy to use my laptop to edit a video. Takes forever. So I got some other software. I got Cyberlink Powerdirector and I think it is amazing. But I couldn't figure out split screen! (Now that I have I should go back and see if I can figure it out now) So last I got Adobe Premiere Elements. I love it. It works great and the exporting is quick and easy. A widescreen option is available so I may be able to get the HD Widescreen effect on youtube....

4. I needed an HD video camera, or at least a video camera. I have one now yes. But it isnt the best of the best. Still the video quality is HD. Thing is, the stupid camera has some funky format it enjoys taunting me with. So neither Imovie or WMM would accept the format until I converted it, causing the quality to go down and/or the sound and video getting fucked up. Lovely huh? But Cyberlink took the format and I hope Adobe does too. And last....

5. A video camera stand. My brain is tired and I can't think of the correct word but the HD camera does not sit up (or sit at all) which annoys me. You can only set it on its side. So I need a stand that I can screw into the bottom before I can dream about making the videos I believe I am capable of making.


That above is about it. I don't think people know how well I can edit a video. I am just VERY impatient so anything long that I have to read will make me go crazy. But let us pray! Gotta find a stand...

In other news... Let us talk about Cheryl Cole

She has her new single out.



Ok I am going to get bitchy here. And a little delusional. I LIKE the song. I think it is catchy. I love pop songs and this is definitely a machine made pop song that everyone would think of when the "pop music" pops up! I will tell you, I was surprised. It was MUCH better then I expected. Cheryl can not sing live and that is bizzare since she WON a singing competition! But I will shush on that :)

Ok time for a random picture.
Oh yes above you can see some amazing foam created by the ocean. And yes it is a genuine picture. I would afraid to go in it haha there could be like something buried in it and you could step on it! But come on we would all love to go skinny dipping in that stuff!! hahahaha but it is probably filthy. Dead fish could like be in it!

0 comments: