CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

They say...

Mood: Nerdy!!





Wow it has been like... a long time since I have blogged. I kept saying I would for the past like...3 weeks I swear!!!!

Nothing has been going on really! I am like obsessed with Delta Goodrem! Well not obsessed... obsessed would be like Kylie and well nothing compares to Kylie!!!


Finals are over!! Well it has been like a long time since they have been over which is stupid.... I got like B's on all of them and still got an A in every class cept one. We had a choir concert thingy. It wasnt really a concert it was more like a "hey come and be the opening act to these really good choirs so everyone can think you suck!" That is what happened :) I was walking off stage and saw my friend Rachel so im all like HI RACHEL and then i see my mom sitting right next to her and im all like MOM?!?! Was scary as hell lol

Went to a Chiefs game today. Was the best game EVER! We won 5 to 3. We were behind 3 to 0 until the last period. These guys rule :)



I was reading Mememolly's blog and i love the idea of her "random pic" of herself everytime she blogs. I must find a random pic of myself taken from my mac since well thats what she did :P Oh yea :P

Might Boosh is silly :P Its like... yea British comedy what more do I need to say? If you aren't familiar with it well... i warn you all!!
AH its late I don't care. I want to write more but what to say? Well...... Its like Presidents Day. Amazing huh?!?!?!?! Ok ya whatever lol


OMG ITS KYLIE!!! lol and that Pudsey bear thing from Children In Need!! She signed it too :( It was going on ebay and I wanted it really bad so I forced my friend America to find it on ebay and she did yaaay but the bidding was over poo :( Anyway still love Kylie :)

0 comments: