CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Brit Awards ROCK


I am on my laptop so I can't put my cool mood thing on because they are of course on my computer downstairs :) But I have all my pictures on here!! Well the ones I took from this lap top.... And so that picture above ^^^ is not how I feel right now lol but WELL i dont know...

TODAY was great for one reason only really... THE BRIT AWARDS WERE ON! AND GUESS WHAT?!? I didn't watch them at all! I am sad :( It ofcourse isnt shown in the US but BBCAmerica might have it on again here since they did last year. I was SOO excited to see it last year :)

Well we all know Duffy won like a trillion awards so congrats to her! And Girls Aloud won for The Promise so GOOD JOB TO THEM YAY!! Tho Cheryl sounded funny singing no offence to her! OK so i lied I watched a little bit on youtube..

BUT of course the best part was KYLIE MINOGUE HOSTING! I saw all the dresses she wore and she looks SO FANTASTIC!
What else can I say? She is beautiful. My true idol!!!
Twitter rocks btw! Come follow me!
www.twitter.com/BritishFreak411
I have to say its addicting fun! X

0 comments: