CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 9, 2011

Good Morrow.

Since I want to play Skyrim but I am too lazy to actually do so, I shall post a blog. Ha. Isn't that how it always works?

I am listening to music. I like music. I like music other people don't know! Well, that is a lie. Of course SOMEONE else will know of them. A lot of other peoples. Just peoples I don't know, necessarily. Oh nevermind.

Like Promises by Nero. A more electronica dance dub step kind of song. Music video is pretty epic tho. And then I listen to Phillippe Katerine. He is French. A very very strange French man. I like strange people. So of course I would like him.

Life is pretty normal. A part of me cannot wait to get away from high school and go to college. Another part of me will miss it terribly. I love all my teachers, they are great. I am really lucky to have such great teachers. I like that Mr. Stedman can put up with me asking him questions like "what if the presidential and vice presidential candidate of a certain party die in a plane crash?!" "oh they usually fly separately" "WHAT IF THEY RUN INTO EACH OTHER?!" I really do ask a lot of questions.

BUT I hate this stupid citizenship crap our school is making us do. "do this crap" blah blah blah. I mean, I like to interact with the community, Spokane is an amazing city once you actually go out and join the community. So much to do. But this year is NOT the year, I havent done much and I doubt that I will. Like now, I should be looking up scholarships and writing essays but I do not want to. How that relates to a community, you decide.

its 11:20. boo.

0 comments: