CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Spontaneous Combustion BOOM!

I am currently eating a quite cheesy french fry. Oh crap it fell out of my mouth :( But I caught it so I can stick it back in! HA! Ok it really isnt cheesy at all. But its pretty good. The other day, my friends Mariah and Andrew went to eat at this burger place and Andrew was nice enough to let me have a fry when they came back and it was good! So today Mariah and I went and got burgers and fries. I hate burgers but it was pretty good tho I couldnt eat much of it. It has jalapenos on it :D:D:D yummyness.

Im so happy to be getting to see Kylie Minogue in concert AT LAST! Ah it will be amazing. I have dreamt about seeing her for YEARS! dreamt isnt a word. Fuck you. Anyway, yes I have had many dreams about seeing her in concert. but something always goes wrong haha. Everytime I have seen Kylie in my dream something weird happens. Well one time I got to give her a hug and I was extremely happy haha. I am also excited to get to see Las Vegas. My aunt and uncle are discussing where we should go. They know Las Vegas very well. I really want to go to Adventuredome. Indoor theme park! AH! I seriously would love that! Im a sucker for any sort of thrilling rides. No matter where I travel in my life, I hope to visit tons of water and theme parks! Abandoned ones too :)

I am also going to see CATS! I spent my money on it, I want to see it again. Mariah and I got farely good tickets so it should be fun! We are going to memorize all the songs from the show! Well first we have to get through stupid Broadway Night at our school. Im screwed, I dont know the songs and Im stressing for finals next week. OMG FINALS NEXT WEEK! Ugh kill me now! Kill me and take me to the Bahamas and drop me in the sand for a while :)

0 comments: