CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Hippie Hurray Yay!

Mood: Silly!






Ok seriously I can never think of good titles. So I come up with stupid crap like that. My fingers feel quite stiff and unwilling to type!!

Quick info about hockey. CHIEFS WON 4 TO 0! We ROCK! They dropped the Memorial Cup banners and everything! Plus i got a little banner that they gave out to the first 3000 peeps. Was AWESOME. Tho they talked forever! Blah Blah Blah Blah basically. Some dude was singing God Bless America and he had to look at the words in his hands LOL.

Uhm today was boring. I totally didnt understand my math homework. A well. I was to busy listening to Kylie Minogue. Her duet with Robbie Williams. Kids. I like that song. It would be fun to sing it with someone. I have the karaoke version of it. Robbie has a much easier part then Kylie tho. AND I THINK I figured out what German Bold Italic is!! Is it a font??
"My name is German Bold Italic
I am a type face
Which you have never heard before
Which you have never seen before
I can compliment you well
Especially in red
Extremely in green
Maybe in blue blue blue"
Thats the MOST MESSED UP SONG EVER!! But whats a type face? I will look that up... OMG ME WAS RIGHT BHAHA
"a typeface is a set of one or more fonts designed with stylistic unity"
Oh yea KYLIE MINOGUE IS A FONT THAT WITH STYLE! LOL that is hilarious

Anywho... In Integrated Communications we were making Business Cards. I finished mine. IT LOOKS GREAT! Which means lil ole me gets the day day off tomorrow! So i can read!! YAY! Or attempt to download games onto the Macs dashboard and play them without the teacher seeing...

I got 16.5/16 on my French quiz. WHOO surprise!! I couldnt really believe it. I got the extra credit point but missed one letter on le tableau blanc when i put an e instead of a c! BHAHA

Ya my English partner is annoying. He goes on and on about how Led Zeppelin is the best band ever and how they invented some guitar. He took is very personal when i told him i didnt know what the guitar was. And he kept bitching about how the lead singer dude isnt gonna go on tour or something stupid like that. Then everyone started making fun of Obama and saying how idiotic he was. Quite funny!!! People were like "I want Ron Paul!" but he like isnt running... .I DONT KNOW! VOTE INDEPENDENT!

In science we separated 2 mixtures. One was yellow, and the other was white. Once we boiled the water and got the white stuff we... put a tiny bit in a cup and a little water and we shall make tiny crystals for tomorrow.

Look at cute little Kylie!! Wasnt she adorable? Well I think so!! bhahaha! She looks so young! Had to be like 19ish.


And look! Kylie has a kid!!! BHAHA that was her from the movie The Deliqiunts. I REALLY wanna see the movie but I cant unless they have it here... It is funny how that baby there is now like... 23 years old LOL Kylie was only like... 18.
K BYE

0 comments: