CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

I Hate Mondays

It has been a while since I have wrote. I have been doing nothing... wait no I have been watching Doctor Who. The new season is just fantastic. Catherine Tate is great as Donna. The 2nd episode was kind of sad but just as funny!

Right now I am watching How Clean if Your House... It is a very strange. It is tests and stuff in school making it very boring. The science test was hard! :(

Well American Idol Gives Back is done and it was a good show. Saw Kylie speak on it and it was great. Here is the video of celebs mouthing Im A Believer. Kylie Minogue is in there along with Emma Bunton! YAYAYAYAY



Here is a BEAUTIFUL Kylie Minogue song. Its the acoustic version of her song All I See and I think it is much better then the original really.



And here are two pictures from the new episode of Doctor Who next weekend call the Planet of the Ood or something like that lol.

0 comments: