CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Break, And Can Not WAIT

Hello! Tis going to be a long post got that? Get used to it lol. Anyway today I saw the movie called Shutter. Very Very funny indeed. It was suppose to be SCARY but it wasnt it was corny but funny. I think it had great acting but a ghost being on his shoulders? I mean come on.

As many people know Doctor Who starts April 5th in the UK and I am freaking out! I can not wait I mean seriously. Anyway here are some new promo picture (got off my friend Jess's blog http://www.planetgallifrey.blogspot.com/) and so I am very happy about that! Here they are!

This is a dvd cover probably for the first episode? Luv it


Ok now for some PREVIEWS. Here is the new one and the old one. Both are great. old is great because it has Rose and new is great because... IT JUST IS! Watch the end....
OLD


NEW


In other news I watched the first 20 minutes of the new Friday Night Project from Friday (duh) with David Tennant (2nd appearance) but it was great!! So i just want to share these 2 pics (the first is David with hosts Alan Carr and Justin Lee Collins)
Here is what the brand new issue of Doctor Who magazine is and I just love it!! Wish I could get!!

And in the end, you must learn from Dannii Minogue, Michael Buble and Leon Jackson that X FACTOR RULES!

0 comments: