CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Oh Bored....

Mood: Uncomfortable





FIRST i must mention FireCanine because i was told to so here ya go. Said to soon be famous... DONT TRUST THIS INFO IT IS A LIE! So ya

Ok I am not THAT bored. Nothing has happened lately. My cat is still a fatty. And well thanks to Jess I have more info on Doctor Who. How the heck does she find this stuff?? Well Rose is returning and Mickey, Martha, Jackie, Jack, and Little Red Riding Hood???????


NEW PIC FROM 1ST EPISODE (it needs to hurry!)










Some very pretty Dannii Minogue pics i must post!




































And then Kylie Minogue (Dannii's sis) with her BRIT award


















My favorite picture of them BOTH




I really love these Torchwood Series 1 bloopers!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Then Doctor Who bloopers!

0 comments: