CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Favorite Quotes

mood: relaxed



These are some of my favorite quotes by authors, actors, tv shows, and more!


"A round man cannot be expected to fit in a square hole right away. He must have time to modify his shape." - Mark Twain


"It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" - Rami Belson


"Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them" - Lou Holtz


"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work" - Thomas Alva Edison


"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they are okay, then it's you" - Rita Mae Brown


"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something" - Plato


"Billie and I got chased through traffic once in a car. You expect the paparazzi to do that, but when it's normal people start to think rge world's gone a bit mad" - David Tennant


(On topic of speaking in American accent)

"It's as if you're playing left-handed. Of like everyone is playing with a tennis racket and you have a salmon" - Hugh Laurie


Lemony Snicket Quotes


"Criminals should be punished, not fed pastries" - The Hostile Hospital


"Gluing things to a door is never a very exciting thing to watch" - The Ersatz Elevator


"Everyone will die, but very few want to be reminded of that fate" - The Austere Academy


House M.D Quotes


"There's no I in team, but there is a me though, if you jumble up the letters" - Gregory House


"If you would consider going to a shrink, I would pay for it myself. The hospital would hold a bake sale for God's sake" - Lisa Cuddy


"I find your interest interesting" - Gregory House


"I'm completely disappointed. I send you out for exciting new designer drugs, you come back with tomato sauce" - Gregory House


"What usually happens when you poke something with a stick? It pokes back" - Gregory House


"Like the great philosopher Jagger once said, you can't always get what you want" - Gregory House


"Oh, I looked into that philosopher you quoted, Jagger. You're right. You can't always get what you want. But as it turns out, if you try sometimes, you get what you need" - Lisa Cuddy


"You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the after life, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me that you put your faith and God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways" - Gregory House


"Problem is, if I can't trust you, I can't trust your statement that I can trust you. But thanks anyway, you've been a big help" - Gregory House


"Are you comparing me to God? I mean, that's great, but just so you know, I've never made a tree" - Gregory House


"What would you prefer? A doctor who holds your hand while you die, or one who ignores you while you get better? I suppose it would particularly suck to have a doctor who ignores you while you die" - Gregory House


Doctor Who Quotes


"Santa's a robot!" - Donna Noble


"Oh brilliant! It's you! You're my favorite. You are the best! You know why? Cause you're so THICK! You're Mr Thick-Thick-Thickety-Thickface from Thicktown, Thickania! And so is your dad!" - Tenth Doctor


"Nah, nothing here. Well, nothing dangerous. Well not that dangerous. You know what? I'll just have a quick scan... case there's anything dangerous" - Tenth Doctor


"Oh sweet Lord, I'm a walking doodle..." - Cassandra


"I'm going to be killed by a Christmas tree!" - Jackie Tyler


"No no no no no. Before we start all that, I just want to say thank you. Thank you one and all, you ugly, fat-faced bunch of wet, snivelling traitors! - Mr. Saxon


"Thanks for nothing Martian! I'll see you in court! - Donna Noble






0 comments: